MOQ - 12 bottles
Features• Simultaneous pickling and passivation.
• High adhesivness ensuring prevention of streamdown after reaction. No gas.
• Chromic acid or aqua regia not contained.
• Physical properties not changed by long-term storage.
• Easy removal by rinsing.
• Cleaning of industrial equipment and structures made of stainless steel.
• Passivation treatment of stainless surface.
How to Use
• It is more effective to use after removing oil, slag, spotter, wax, tar, scale, rust, etc. from the stainless surface first.
• Apply evenly with a soft brush or spray machine.
(If using a brush or brush, apply in a certain direction to avoid staining)
• The recommended coating thickness is 0.1mm ~ 0.5mm.
• The treatment time is at least 30 minutes to 2 hours when the temperature of the applied surface is 20℃.
• After finishing the work, rinse the coated surface with plenty of water.
• Lastly, wash with water (high pressure water is more effective) after neutralization.
• Be sure to wear safety protection such as a respirator, rubber gloves, boots, protective clothing, and safety glasses during use.
• It is recommended to work in a well-ventilated area, and pay special attention to ventilation in poorly ventilated areas.
※ Be sure to test on an invisible part and use it if there is no abnormality.
Cautions• Wear protective equipment like rubber gloves, boots, protective clothing and safety goggles.
• Flush contaminated eyes or skin immediately with water.
• Wash relevant surfaces with water after pickling or passivation to remove residues.
• Use the product in the well-ventilated place. Install ventilator when using the product in the tank.
• Dispose waste solution under waste water treatment rules.
• Keep the product in the well-ventilated and cold place without direct sunlight.
• Do not use it in combination with water, acid or alkali.